Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaching Interests/Instructional Topics

I am very interested in learning more about how to incoorporate differentiation with technology. I believe both of these things are vital to the success of my students. I have a really hard time teaching writing in my classroom and feel like technology might be helpful. It is very difficult for me to teach writing without telling the students want to write. I want to use technology to help expand their imagination and motivation to write.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I too am interested in better ways to differentiate. If you come across cool ideas or solutions, please post or let me know! I teach English and am working as an instructional coach this year, grades 7-12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie, it's nice to be learning with you. I can really relate to what you said about writing. In my son's 3/4 combination class (I volunteer while working on obtaining another teaching position), I've noticed a really disappointing trend in the students. Many seem not to have any imagination. It is very sad. I think technology could inspire the children. It is exciting to be in a class with so many knowledgeable classmates and a helpful professor. I am looking forward to learning more. I will look forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,
    I am trying to figure this all out. Look forward to seeing more posts

    ReplyDelete